Get involved – it is easy and free!
1. Register your interest on the website. By entering yourpostcode we will know what parts of the coast we have covered. Wewill also email you a reminder closer to the king tide date.
2. View the map tofind out when the king tide will occur in your area.
3. Take images of areas that are known to flood and erode and /or areas where the high water levels can be gauged against seawalls, jetties, bridge supports, dikes, buildings or other coastalinfrastructure.
4. If possible, take comparison photos of the same area at lowtide or during a normal high tide. Remember to be safe! High tidescan cause hazardous waves and flooding so please keep your distancefrom the shoreline as you snap your photos.
5. Load photos to the Witness King Tides site.
6. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stayup to date!
7. Join us! Contact us toplug your organisations, groups, schools, or companies involvementand join our list of supporters.